WHAT IS SUCCESS?
“Many of us equate success with the fulfillment of goals or accomplishments, or the attainment of prosperity and wealth. To me, success is the opportunity, fulfilled, to leave an etching on the lives of others. Not measured by anything other than the depth and scope of our etchings.” – Bob Danzig
PISTON DRIVING INSIGHTS
Wandering along my life path as a child, businessman, and father while writing this book, I asked myself what might be the piston-driving insights I hoped readers might take from this sharing.
In musing about those, I realized anew that they are the core values I have often shared with others in my career as a professional speaker:
- Be open to new dimensions of life.
- Embrace the “next.”
- Do the right thing.
- Stay the course.
- Scar tissue can be stronger than unchallenged skin.
- Look for sunrays to illuminate your life.
- Be resilient—bounce back from adversity.
- Have a mindset to seek the possible.
- Do more than is asked of you.
- Be your own engine of inspiration.
- Have an incessant curiosity.
- Treasure the day. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is promise. Today is the day we have.
Copyright © 2018, Bob Danzig